Offshore Rescue knife - Fixed & plain blade - Black
• The black treatment on the blade offers great discretion by avoiding reflects as well as the appearance of scratches.
• Careful material selection (N680 stainless steel grade) brings high corrosion resistance, outstanding cutting power and high robustness.
• The secured sheath enables the knife to be positioned in all situations.
• The sheath offers many fastening point : personally on the user (jacket, arm, leg etc.) or on various locations.
• Plain blade with rounded tip to prevent injuries
• Shackle key
• Handle grip for better handling
• Rescue operations
- Colour Black
- Weight (g) 119
Working load (WL) : for nautical applications
Working Load Limit (WLL): for industrial applications only.
The safety factor is 5 times the breaking load.
WLL = Breaking load / 5