ProLine'R releasable tether / 2 snap hook / elastic / 2 m
The ProLine'R range is equipped with a forged stainless steel snap shackle meaning they can be released under load in emergency situations (man overboard, capsizing, etc...). The ProLine'R have all the features of the ProLine range : ergonomic design, wide openig, hight levels of safety, lightweight structure and replaceable webbing.
• ErgoLockSystem (patented): automatically closes and locks the snap
• Locking indicator
• Retro-reflective webbing, visible at night
• Overload indicator (as per ISAF offshore special regulations)
Uniquely easy to use
• Easy opening snap hook
• V-Nose (patented): special tip makes hooking and unhooking easy with
• Wide opening snap hook (26 mm)
• Compact light tether
Exclusive feature: SmartLoop
Product can adapt to suit all needs and users.
SmartLoop lets you:
• turn a single webbing tether into a double webbing tether (see fig. A)
• turn a double webbing tether into two single webbing tethers (see fig. B)
Exclusive feature: EcoLogic
Removable snap hook lets you increase the lifespan of the product by replacing the webbing only. Our exclusive EcoLogic feature makes ProLine a budget-friendly range!
Special materials for less weight and greater performance
Wichard carefully selects materials (aluminium, carbon fibre, etc.)
- ProSnap snap hooks are forged in special aluminium to ensure excellent rustproof qualities and minimum weight.
- ProLine webbings are designed with materials that absorb very little water and dry quickly.
Safety on board
- Jackline set ; Lyf’Safe (parts 7051, 7052, 7053, 7054)
- Fastenings : folding pad eyes