Aquaterra bio-sourced knife - Sandy brown - Handle nature with care!
If you love nature and outdoor sports, this knife is for you!
At Wichaard we don't simply pay lip service to environment protection. When manufacturing our knives, we do everything practical to contribute to protecting nature on a daily basis.
Wichard has gone one step further with our bio-sourced knife, replacing standard materials such as polyamide and polypropylene with naturally occurring products. For this model, we’ve selected
MAIN BENEFIT: This approach to design and production has cut the carbon footprint for this new Aquaterra knife by 35% in relation to the old range of Wichard
- a resin made from castor oil
- ground sea shells to improve the handle mechanical resistance
- Stainless steel plain blade
- High cutting power
- High corrosion resistance
- Safety locking blade
- Light and compact
- Soft grip for better handling
- Colour: sandy brown
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Blade thickness: 2 mm - 5/64''
- Overall blade length: 8 cm - 3 5/32
- Overall knife length: 195 mm - 7 19/32 / 115 mm - 4 12/32
- Stainless steel grade: 420 HC modified
- Material handle: resin of castor oil - ground sea shells
- Outdoor sports: fishing, hunting etc...
- Outdoor hobbies
- Part # 9310: adjustable wristloop